We accept credit card payments through SECPay and PayPal. We also accept payments by Cheque.
The SECPay payment system supports MasterCard, Visa, Visa Delta, JCB, Solo and Switch.
The PayPal payment system supports MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Solo and Switch.
Cheques are payable to "Excel Digital Ltd" and please send to:
The total price of any order will only include the applicable sales taxes. All other taxes that may apply are the sole responsibility of and to be paid by the customer.
All sales to customers in the UK will incur VAT at 17.5%. Our system will ignore entries made by customers from the UK for VAT exclusion.
Customers from EC member states are charged UK VAT at 17.5% unless you have a business registered for VAT and are able to provide proof of your country code and VAT number. Orders received from outside the EU will be automatically charged without VAT.
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
After we issue a refund authorization to the bank, credit will appear on the customer's statement within one to two billing cycles, depending on the time required for the card issuing bank to process such transaction. Credit will be issued for part cost and tax less any re-stocking fees (where applicable). Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded in all cases. Refunds will be made with the same method of payment as the original order. Credit card refunds will only be made to the same card used for the original purchase.
Products are shipped by DPD Local unless otherwise stated.
||Shipping Costs (handling cost included)
||DPD Local Next Day Service
(WT <= 1kg)
(1kg < WT <= 5kg)
(5kg < WT <= 10kg)
(10kg < WT <= 20kg)
|Non Mainland UK and Highlands
||DPD Local 2 Days
(WT <= 10kg)
||DPD Local 2 Days
(WT <= 10kg)
|Republic of Ireland
||DPD Local 2 Days
(WT <= 10kg)
A signature is required for all orders that are delivered by our courier services. Someone must be at your delivery address to sign for your parcel between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday. Please send it somewhere it can be reliably signed for, like your place of work, a neighbor.
Should postal address be provided with incorrect or inadequate information resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional postal charges so incurred.
We warrant that the products sold in our website are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship - We never sell used or refurbished batteries. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
- Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use.
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, the warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery packs or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer service department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase, arrangement can be made for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including Delivery Charges (service charge included)).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras, that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Warranty and Return Policy for Clearance Promotional Items
- Three months free of charge warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products so returned must be 100% complete.
- Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
General Ordering Policy
Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order at any time after receipt of your order for any reason. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to the credit card used in the order for the amount charged. Certain orders placed must obtain our pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our billing department. We may require additional verifications or information before processing and shipping any orders.
General Return Policy
It is our goal to provide our customer with 100% satisfaction. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us immediately either by phone or e-mail and have your invoice handy. We will try our best to solve your problem. If you return the product(s) to us within 15 days, we will refund you the full product price (delivery and service charges will not be refunded unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error). Prior to returning our products, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us. Please see "RMA procedures" below. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the products was originally purchased. All returns are for credit only and must be made within fifteen (15) days after the invoice date. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if you want to return the product for any reason.
Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Procedures
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please e-mail us in email@example.com to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
- Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
- Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Please Email to us, do not ship anything back to us without getting a RMA number first. It may delay you getting a replacement or refund if we just receive products back without prior knowledge.